when I paste the purchased code and click enter, the page becomes blank and with no operation going on
Please follow the steps below:
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Read this troubleshooting article.
- Enable the WordPress debug mode so that you will see the actual error instead of the blank page.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.
thanks for your instructions.
I have followed the Article “Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.”
I manually updated X and Cornerstone and after that I have been able to validate the license and the issue related to the galleries was gone.
Now the galleries are fine but the heather of the site has dropped and shoes some code:
I tried to roll back X to the previous version and the issue of the header disappeared but that causes the issue on the galleries to happen again.
Do you have any caching plugins? I can see that all is up to date. I am just not sure of what is going on in your site. To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
I could not find a secure notice in this reply, so I have sent it in the previous message.
Hope it works.
Looking forward to understand what is going on.
Thanks for your help,
It’s coming from your Global CSS which has a syntax error. Please correct it or temporarily remove the custom CSS and see if the issue persists. I also first disabled Autoptimize to get into Theme Options, it’s causing an issue.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.