Unable to instal and validate cornerstone

I just updated X on my site, but when trying to instal and validate cornerstone I get this error message

Fatal error: Call to undefined method WP_Error::has_errors() in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/ki/at/ph/kiatphontipgym.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php on line 276

Hello Rob,

Thanks for writing in!

There is no need to activate Cornerstone separately when using with X Theme. Once you validate X Theme, Cornerstone automatically gets validated.

Please do following:

1. Login to FTP and under /wp-content/plugins/ directory delete Cornerstone folder.
  2. Now, login to WordPress admin section and click on X menu and that will automatically install Cornerstone.
  3. In case there’s issues with step 2 then please perform the same process as mentioned in step 1.
  4. After that download latest version of Cornerstone (link shared in secure note) and extract/unzip the downloaded file.
  5. Upload the extracted folder under /wp-content/plugins/.
  6. Next, under Plugins > Installed Plugins activate Cornerstone.

To learn more about FTP, please take a look at following resource.

Thanks.

Hi thanks for your reply! still not working, sorry I cant find secure note with shared link to try that way

Hi Rob,

You should be able to find the Secure Note here:

Once you have provided the logins for the site, we can check and have a look at the issue.

Thank you.

Thanks Jade I still have been unable to resolve the issue, have added log in to secure note

Hello Rob,

Please check your site health in the link provided in the secure note.
Make sure that you have meet the requirements to run the latest WP core files as suggested here:

And make sure that you increase your PHP time limit.

Please let us know how it goes.

HI sorry for slow update, After updating core files and solving PHP time limit, I deleted cornerstone folder from plugins directory and it installed and is working fine now, thanks for your help

That’s fine @RobBkk. Glad it is now working.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.