UberMenu for desktop and SuperFly Menu for mobile version

Hi @christian,

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it. I saw you were running tests today.

One thing I have noticed though is that the Homepage slider moves slightly to the left when I scroll down. This was not happening before. Any idea why and how to fix it?

I initially wanted to have Superfly to have a sticky menu on mobile version. Is there any way to have it with Ubermenu?

Thanks

Hey @apneatotalmalta,

It’s best to use the Slider Below Masthead for this case as the Fixed Top Header with Ubermenu and the Row with the Rev Slider is conflicting. I tested and it doesn’t move when you scroll now. Clear all caches including the browser’s cache when testing.

Regretfully, there is no way for Ubermenu to be sticky other than custom development or using a 3rd party plugin. Both are not included in our theme support though.

Hope that helps.

Thanks @christian,

The same was happening on my ABOUT US page. When I add the Slider on the page options, an horizontal blue line appeared just below it. I removed it adding the following CSS:

div.x-slider-container.below {
border: none;
}

Regarding the sticky menu I understand it, it’s not a problem. I installed the one recommended by Ubermenu (ShiftNav) and I’m running some tests now.

It’s unfortunate that Ubermenu and Superfly are not compatible though.

Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate it.

Hi @apneatotalmalta,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

Great! Thank you

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.