Typekit fonts usually won’t Refresh (but occasionally will pop in instantly) preview in the Typekit window where I enter the ID, and won’t even preview in X > Fonts.
– Fresh X 6.0.4 install with x-child 1.0.0.
– Typekit ID is good because I’m using it on another site, and I Published it again just to make sure.
– Entered my Typekit ID in X > Fonts > Typekit > Kit Integration.
– Turned on Font Manager in Appearance > Themes > x-child > Customize > Manage Theme Options > Typography.
– Set Body Font = Body Copy and Headings Font = Headings in that same location.
PROBLEM: Going back to X > Fonts, Google fonts will preview within the Styles, but Typekit fonts will not preview. I even created a new Style and set that to a Typekit font, but the Typekit font also wouldn’t preview.
PROBLEM: Quite often, Typekit won’t Refresh and show the font list in X > Fonts > Typekit > Kit Integration. The Available Fonts field only shows Refreshing… until I switch to the Google Fonts tab and then back to the Typekit tab.
How do I get Typekit fonts to link?