Tried to fix 'The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing. Checking the developer console for errors could indicate what went wrong

Hi I have had this issue since I updated about a month ago although admittedly i had not used the admin for a while before so not sure if that caused the issue or something else, I had nothing urgent to change so have kept coming back to it when I had time to go through the help, but now need to get it sorted.

The error appears when I try to edit any pages in cornerstone when I looked at the developer console errors the issue appears to be that in cornerstone there are 500 errors. All the live side of the site appears to be working fine. The URLS for the site and preview are the same.

I have tried turning off plug ins to see if that got me in, but it has not resolved it.

I have tried to follow your slef help topics on this, but none of the scenarios are what I am am seeing.

Thanks

Hi @insightfuledge,

Thank you for writing in, please make sure that you’re on the latest version, WordPress 5.2.3, X 7.0.4 and Cornerstone 4.0.4.

Updating WordPress
Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.