Topbar and Header issue

Hi, i have setup my site with forum support. sticky mobile navbar and everything is perfect now. [xsurve.co.jp] but having unwanted gaps on topbar when checking on mobile and topbar + sign widget not smooth like integrity demo. its like jumps and gaps. please check attachments and please support for fix it. im looking for same full width integrity demo top + sign contact information. i appreciate support team.

Hi Razick,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your Widget Bar (+ sign bar) and i see duplicate Widget Bar classes, have you copied and pasted the HTML source code from integrity 1 demo? if that’s the case then you need to remove the top three divs from your code (see screenshot)

Make sure to remove the closing div </div> as well. Removing those will remove the extra spacing and make it smoother just like the integrity 1 demo. For the mobile spacing problem in the Topbar add the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

p:empty {
    display: none;
}

Let us know how this goes!

hi thanks for support. mobile space problem fixed perfect by added provided code. but header + widget bar i removed code but not work and not align well as integrity 1. yes i copied and tried.

On widget need to enter code in header 1 or need to enter codes on 1.2.3 ? i dont know coding. please support. much appreciate. thanks

Hi Razick,

In that case, is there a chance that you can please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hello Nieros,

After further investigation, I found out that you have added this code in the topbar content:

<div class="x-column x-sm x-4-2">
<h7 class="mts">Tel : 0467-91-2710</h7>
</div>
<div class="x-column x-sm x-4-2">
<h7 class="mts">E-mail : axiom@xsurve.co.jp</h7>
</div>

You can doing it incorrectly. Please be informed that the topbar content is wrapped with a <p></p> tag. You cannot insert a <div></div> tag inside a paragraph tag. That is not a valid html. You may need to update your code and use <span></span> tag instead:

<span class="x-column x-sm x-4-2">
<h6 class="mts">Tel : 0467-91-2710</h6>
</span>
<span class="x-column x-sm x-4-2">
<h6 class="mts">E-mail : axiom@xsurve.co.jp</h6>
</span>

And by the way, there is no such thing as <h7></h7> tag. It only ranges from 1 to 6.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.