Toolset Blocks Conflict With X and Pro Theme

Hi Themeco.

I am having a similar issue as in this thread: Toolset Custom Post Type Archive Blinking - then blank

I did plugin tests and found that Toolset Blocks conflicts with the Theme. Please help me fix this as it can only be done by Themeco Support team.

Thank you.

Hi Barry,

Please provide us step by step guide on how we can replicate the issue. And please contact the plugin support as well, as they might already have answer to this issue.

And please keep in mind that we cannot provide support for third-party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to our theme will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Seems like this issue is so much peculiar to Theme X.

One of the solution I saw was to choose template as “None”.

I think you can help please take a look critically.

Thank you.

Worry no more. I’ve fixed it. :smile:

Thank you.

Update: it’s no longer working! :persevere:

No longer works. Please see this post: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/loading-the-archive-of-a-custom-post-type-gives-a-white-page-the-rest-works/

Please check my /blog page to see this issue.

Thank you.

Hello Barry,

Please note that we cannot provide specific support for third party plugin integration.

If you can provide us specifically what is specifically in the theme files that is causing the issue, we can have a look and check.

Thank you.

Please see the above post.

I think if this problem is resolved, it’ll be a great help to others that are currently experiencing same or would experience same in the future.

Hello Barry,

As mentioned, we cannot trace the issue since it is a compatibility issue from the Toolset plugin. Also, in the thread that you shared, it is the ToolSet support that traced the issue. Kindly get in touch with them regarding this matter as this is an implementation for a custom post type with a third party plugin which is beyond the scope of our support. We provide direct support if the issue is for the native functionalities of the theme such as the archive page not displaying the blog posts and not when you’re trying to use a third party plugin.

Hope this clarifies it.

Okay. Thank you.

You’re welcome, Barry.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.