Too Much space between the slider and the logo and next section

Too Much space between Social / Menu / Logo / Slider

• There is too much space between the social icons and the mobile menu on mobile. / Desktop is ok.
  • There is too much space between the social icons and the logo on mobile. / Desktop is ok.
  • There is too much space between the logo and the slider on mobile and the desktop.

How can I tighten this space up?

Im using an android phone, its updated.

Hi @rotation,

Thank you for writing in,

Please navigate to Theme Options > CSS and find and remove this:

@media (max-width:767px) {
	.x-topbar{margin-top:65px;}
}

Please navigate to Theme Options > Header and adjust the Navbar Top Logo Alignment option.

First, please set your Slider Layout to Auto

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-setup/#slidelayout

And then edit your page in Cornerstone and 0 out the top padding of your first section (where you place the slider).

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

If I set to auto it will be very small and not large so auto doesnt work for my design. what else can I do?

Hi @rotation,

Please clarify the remaining issue and provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look on your slider configuration.

Thanks,

remaining issue is the space from the bottom of the logo and the slider I have too much white space on mobile only.

Hello @rotation,

Unfortunately, your site have loading problems. I can’t see the actual content. Can you checked in with your hosting provider and see if there’s any unusual activity? https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqeIQu0aQg

ok I fixed the loading issue can u see the space now

Hi @rotation,

I have checked and found the issue is part of the revslider. Your background image is set to center. The top and bottom part of the slide is white because background image does not have enough height to cover slide height. To fix it,
1.) GO TO REVOLUTION SLIDER SETTINGS > Slide Layout. This is where you can adjust the size based on how much screen you would like the slider to cover on each of the devices. If you leave the custom grid size off, the content will be adjusted automatically, which often results in small text on mobile. Adjust the size as you wish.

2.) Edit the slide. You can now see the following options to check current slide on specific screen size:

Adjust the slide and remove the top space.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.