Three lines at the bottom of the navbar

HI I’m a new user of the solution. I have the theme Pro licence because i’d like to create a custom navbar.
It’s quite simple, I want to add three lines at the bottom of the navbar as shown here.

I tried many things but didn’t manage to have something good sidewide. Could you help me ?

Best regards

Hi Camille,

I tried to check the site that is in your account but there is a coming soon page active which stops me from accessing the site to check.

The lines look like they are added from the settings but we cannot confirm this without checking the site. Please please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hi Jade,
Thanks for your quick answer.
The picture you see is what I want to do (add the three lines at the bottom of the navbar). But I can’t find how to do it with the builder. For the moment I only have the coming soon page.

Hi Camille,

Thank you for the clarification. To achieve that, please try adding another bar, below the bar with navigation.
1.) Set tha bar height to 9px or adjut it accordingly.
2.) Add the background as white.
3.) On Border Tab, select Solid and set the border color to blue.
4.) On Customize Tab > Element CSS add the following to adjust some settings:

$el{
  border-bottom-color: red !important; /*To change blue border color to red bottom part*/
  border-right-width: 0 !important; /*Remove right border*/
  border-left-width: 0 !important; /*Remove left border*/

}

See this screencasts: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqif2YO15h

Hope this helps.

1 Like

That’s just … perfect.

Thanks a lot Jade.

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.