Theme pro, custom font installation failed

It looks like there is some some problem on my side.
Opera browser where I am working - problem appears, Font is Lato.
Chrome - problem do not appear. But font is loading without proper codepage and polish diacritics are in different font than dejavu. Its weird, because ttf desktop font is with polish diacritics. Do I have to force somewhere loading of proper codepage?

opera, lato

chrome, dejavu, no polish diacritics

Hi There,

I can confirm that font dejavu sans condensed loads on your site, I did check it on both Chrome and Opera, and they have there own “style”, you can compare it here (https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/dejavu-sans)

Yes, this must be something on your side, try updating your browsers. Regretfully, this particular issue is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your browser or your machine.

Thank you for your understanding.

@friech as you can see on your example - in your dejavu example polish letters didn’t load properly.

I understand, that there might be some problem with css not loading on my side - so I will try to fix this.

But can you help me with that issue? Not loading polish diacritics?

Hi @tfstudiopl,

I am sure you will understand this is way out of our support scope and we did our best to help you out regarding this. We will not be able to help you more on this. We literally did the integration for you which itself is way outside of our support scope.

On the case, you mentioned this is something related to the font. This might be the font itself which is not showing the case correctly and is related to the encoding. I did a Google Search for you which you can start your research on the specific font which you are using but outside of this, we will not be able to help you anymore.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ok, thank you for your time.
I appreciate your work and efforts.