"The preview was unresponsive after loading..."

Thank you for your contribution.

We will follow up the case and if there is a need to report to our development team we will do so, and if it results to a change in the code you will see the result in our changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

The first quarter of 2018 is the time to clean up our backlog as stated in our blog post of 2017 review:

Thank you.

Hi there,

Just wanted to report that I have managed to install your site in my local environment and it was working with no problem. The preview shows normally for the Residues A page and I could edit with no problem:

I changed W to M:

This shows that the problem was indeed the hosting service provider you used, unfortunately, we could not find what was the cause but at least you know that if you encounter such issues again you will need to consider changing the hosting service provider.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

The page you edited; Residues A, is a subset of the actual page giving me the problem, which has been backed up as Residues A Backup. I split the page into Residues A and Residues A2 which was a workaround for the problem.

Try editing Residues A Backup, or Apex Test Page which was set up for testing purposes. Let me know how it goes.

Cheers!

Andrew

Hi there,

Thank you for the clarification, I tested the Residues A Backup and I also managed to change and edit the page with no problem and here is the result:

The Residues A Backup has one sample section and 10 chapter sections.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

You have spent a lot of time with a seemingly simple problem, and I appreciate your patient and courteous approach in addressing the problem. I believe this ‘ticket’ is now closed.

Thank you,

Andrew

You’re most welcome, Andrew.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.