Hi Rad,
the working site is on a different server, but config is the very same.
If my sysadmin find something relevant, I’ll keep you posted about the issue and (maybe) the fix, so that it can be documented in the KB.
Best regards
Charles
Hi Rad,
the working site is on a different server, but config is the very same.
If my sysadmin find something relevant, I’ll keep you posted about the issue and (maybe) the fix, so that it can be documented in the KB.
Best regards
Charles
Sure, thanks!
Oh boy, I found it.
And I’m so ashamed. I feel so stupid.
And I’m so sorry guys.
It was Adblock !! False positive on the Frame !!!
So, quick suggestion for the default error message : include the fact that Adblocker software can cause the issue.
Thank you all for your time, patience and professionalism on that one 
I’m glad themeco is offering such an outstanding support !
Best regards
Charles
Glad it’s okay now and thanks for sharing! It’s will be helpful for future troubleshooting 
Quick detail that could matter :
the page name were “publicité Facebook” and “Publicité Twitter”, wich mean “Facebook Ad” and “Twitter Ad”.
I think the combination “loading frame” + “name of content containing a targeted keyword” didn’t help !
Best regards
ps : Ticket closed 
Hi,
Thanks for sharing that.
Have a nice day! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.