Tabs not showing on site or in cornerstone edit

I saw there was a recent post with a similar problem and you advised deactivating SEO, which I did, but this did not fix the problem. I’m not sure what to do at this point. I am running WP 5.3.

Hi @niebrugge,

Thanks for writing in! Have you already tried deactivating other plugins also? Have you already cleared or purged your cache? If you’ve already done both and the tabs issue is still there, could send us the exact page where the issue exists, so we can have a closer look and so that we can help you further. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I have not tried deactivating other plug ins, I had cleared my cache after deactivating the SEO plug in. I’ll try deactivating other plug ins. For now I just created tabs using the classic tab feature and that worked. I needed to get it the page fixed quick. Will attack this later, mostly because I’m curious why the “tab” feature stopped working. Thanks again.

Hi @niebrugge,

Please provide us the direct page URL where we can see the problematic tab. And if you dont mind please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.