SVG logo not shrinking upon scrolling

Hi @j300bac,

We’ll continue checking, it works on my end so I can’t rule out this is Pro issue alone. But we’ll see once we gathered more information. Please use the temporary workaround for now.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

Temporary work around for the page builder? There isn’t one I’m afraid - it’s kind of the main selling point no?

Correct me if I’m wrong but we’ve ticked off all of the possibilities to the point where several suggestions had been reciprocated which if I believe in all of my years of living means that the problem isn’t with any of the third party suggestions that have been blamed.

I also have this installed on two set ups as I’ve mentioned roughly 8 times now - LIve and not live… same problem - Key clue there!

I also have many X sites and one Pro in which this problem is only occurring in Pro - kind of another indicator?

Also I recall this happening in X once upon a time when cornerstone replaced X shortcodes to which it was confirmed as an X issue which was then fixed on the next release…

I have been more than willing in this matter and have done everything that has been asked DESPITE knowing that none of the supposed conflicts were of any issue - This is a 7 day thread! Seven days… surely you want to move on from it? I really do!
Could you give me a timescale as to when this product I purchased will work the same as the other licences I’ve purchased during the last 5 years?

I’m holding back from enquiring on third party social media platforms because I have every faith in support resolving this outside of the generic answers - please don’t prove me wrong guys…

Hey Jay,

Sorry for the confusion. And, I’m sorry I forgot that you’re already using PHP 5.6. I saw some 7.1 number when I checked your configuration and thought you’re using PHP 7.1. Pro will still work with 7.1 though but it depends on the configuration. I personally do not know what is causing the issue in some setups yet.

Also, this is what I mean that the longer the threads get, the more it gets confusing for us support staff so if you could open a separate thread only for the Pro issue, that would be great. You can post a link to this thread for reference that we’ve tried everything.

Here’s the last thing you can try and we’ll escalate this issue. Update to the latest version of Pro. There’s a performance fix added to the latest version along with a lot of fixes. Hopefully, this would resolve the issue.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

Sorry buddy but RAD has come into the new thread that you had requested and asked that it be put back into this thread…

It’s all in your hands - you literally have everything you need to figure out why this install isn’t working. There is nothing more I can do so I will leave it in your capable hands.

Jay

Hi @j300ba,

Let’s continue the discussion here, I love to solve the issues as much as you do :slight_smile:

But before we continue, could we try listing the issues we’re discussing here? Like a clarification, then we’ll check it one by one. Just put them in a listing, it’s easier to follow a list in a single reply so we could mark them while we’re discussing and what’s been solved. As of now, what I just understand is the SVG issue as the title says which we’re still checking on our end.

Thanks!

Rad,

I’ve clarified around 10 times now in this thread what it wrong and I’m beginning to believe that you guys are just messing with me now…

I literally do not care about the SVG issue that Pro has anymore. I’ve stated that the fix will do.

Christian has experienced the same issue that I have and cannot figure it out hence asking for FTP credentials. I want to know why the page builder isn’t working anymore. It’s coming up with the caching error - it’s not the caches because on my local server install I’m having the same issue with zero caching. ONLY ON PRO. SEE ABOVE FOR FULL DETAILS.

I recommend you read my entire thread as I write in perfect english with intricate details.

Bottom line is the page editor isn’t working - that’s it!

I’m not going to write anymore because I truly believe you guys are playing around avoiding this on purpose hence removing this thread from view which is truly a shame.

I shouldn’t have to repeat the same thing over and over when it is clearly written. If this isn’t just you guys messing around then you are definitely suffering with an old phrase “too many cooks in the kitchen” - you’ve got 8 of you trying to solve one issue but only reading the last message at a time every other day which is causing confusion. There’s no way on earth you can solve this with the methods you are using. This would have been an hour to fix if one person was concentrating on it but instead it has cost me and you 8 days.

Yours extremely disappointed

J

Hello J,

I apologized if you haven’t got any answer to resolve your issues. I have taken some time and checked your page editor. I created a test page and I was able to create one. You can check it out in the link I posted in the secure note. I have a difficulty adding elements to the page. The SuperFly menu is invading the Content Editor preview giving me a hard time to finish editing the page. I would recommend that you disable the SuperFly plugin first while editing a page. You can enable it back once all the pages and posts are ready to make your site live.

If you need any other things, I would personally check out your thread in the next few days.

RueNel,

Nothing to do with SuperFly. This is everything to do with the caching issue on the homepage which is the only page I’ve built.

The ONLY way to edit what I’ve put together on the homepage is to delete the contents in the page builder then rebuild it which isn’t suitable for every time the page needs editing.

The staff above have experienced this issue so there’s no denying it now. As above this is nothing to do with the caching as I HAVE REMOVED THE CACHING IN IT’S ENTIRETY ON MY OFFLINE SERVER.

Sorry guys but what happened to support? You clearly haven’t read this thread thoroughly enough to understand and as mentioned - Too many cooks.

Hi @j300bac,

I’m not denying the mistake on my end, and it’s really confusing on my end. I missed the cue point where we’re transitioning to the new issues from the long discussion. I thought we’re still discussing the SVG and it’s relation to the cornerstone builder where it caused a time-out. I’m not messing around, I just like a list of what’s left and what else need to discuss for further clarification, as a recap since multiple support is handling this. So this is solely an issue with the builder not loading? I’ll check that out.

I’m not sure why I didn’t get what we’re discussing, but when someone else posts an issue, I can easily get what they are referring. Maybe it’s a problem on my end, please post issue’s description as short and simple as possible :slight_smile:

I’ll continue checking this issue and will post a follow-up reply later.

Thanks!

Hi @j300bac,

As promised, here is my follow up reply. I saved your home page content as a template and loaded it in X HOME PAGE TEST draft page. And the issue also appears there, then I did a trial and error (deleting elements) one at a time. I found out that the one causing this issue (timeout) is the Widget Element on the first row and 3rd column.

Looks like the culprit is a widget added in the main sidebar (where it’s selected on the faulty widget element). There are two widgets there which aren’t native to Wordpress or somehow extended/customized and one of them is causing the issue.

Please check the test page I created and it’s working.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.