Suplerfly not working properly

Hi,

I’m trying to use superfly but I can’t make it work.

On setting when I try to add a source, after saving it’s removed. I think I’m kind of using the free version, I deleted the plugin and installed again through Validation dashboard. But when I try to activate it I get an error (please see attached pictures below). Then if I refresh page Validation, Superfly is displayed as not installed.
If I go to plugins, Superfly is there and if I activate it from there I’m in the same situation than at the beginner, I can’t successfully assign a source.

When I try to activate

When I click “Details”

Thank you

Hi @Icicleta,

Thank you for writing in, please login to your server via FTP, then navigate to this directory \wp-content\plugins
Look for the folder with prefix ofsuperfly-menu and delete it.

Then navigate back to your Admin dashboard > X > Extensions and reinstall the Superfly.

If the issue still persists, please provide us login credentials wp-admin and FTP in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Hi @friech,

Many thanks for your quick response. I had tried already that but I tried again and same result.

I’m afraid I’m still working locally so no FTP at the moment. Any other way I can share the project with you?

I have some more details, the folder created for plugin has a code at the end of the name, please see screenshot so you can see what I mean. I’m not sure if should be like that.

I searched in the whole project for superfly, after deleting the folder, and I found it in a couple of places, please see screenshots, not sure if relevant though :slight_smile:

Thanks again

Hi Iciar,

I could replicate this issue on my local installation as well.

I’ve also added this issue to our bug tracker and it should be fixed in upcoming cycle updates.

Stay tuned :slight_smile:

Great!! Glad you found the problem!! Thank you very much!!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Any update here?, there has been two updates already but my problem still persists.

Please let me know if you have an estimated time to fix the bug.

Many thanks

Iciar

Hey Iciar,

We’re sorry but we don’t have a timeline regarding the activation issue.

As you’ve already tested, Superfly can still be activated in WP Admin > Plugins. Please clarify what you mean by:

That’s unlikely related to the activation issue from the Validation page. But, we need to be sure so please clarify what the issue is first besides the activation.

Sorry for the confusion about the random string after the superfly-menu- folder name. That is normal or part of Superfly’s system.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.