Static files to exclude form combine and/or minify

Hi there,

Would you mind providing CloudFlare login credentials as well? So I could turn minification on and off while testing. But if CF doesn’t allow specific exclusion then I’m afraid you have to disable minification for good.

Thanks!

It is not minification that is off (except HTML) it’s rocket loader.

Hi there,

The Rocket Loader plugin actually just moves the CloudFlare stuff to the WordPress installation, so I should insist that the problem still is originating from the CloudFlare.

I checked your website in details and in the current situation again the assets are not loading from the correct place and it seems that it is still served from other source and not the Cornerstone plugin.

You can test that by enabling the Google Chrome Browser developer toolbar while checking your website and check the source panel:

As you can see in the screenshot there is no asset loading from the original plugin. Now compare the assets loading of my installation which is working fine:

So you need to have the CSS and Javascript files loaded from this URL:

…/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-body.js
…/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-head.js

So whatever changes you do, just check the front end of your website and use the developer toolbar sources tab to see if the asset is loading from that position, if not then your site will not work correctly.

You need to exclude those files from both minification and bundling plugins.

Thank you.