Smooth scroll on one page website

Hi,

I’ve set up a one page website with a functioning menu (with each menu item linked to a section). However I want the website to scroll smoothly to a section instead of jump to that section. I’ve tried numerous Global JS codes posted on this forum but without any success. Could you take a look?

Best regards

Hello @FerryTimmer,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirm that this is a bug in the latest release. Our developers were already aware of this issue and will resolve this anytime soon.

Please bear with us.

Hi RueNel! Is there any update on this feature? I still have jumping on my one-page menu as well. I tried using the javascript posted earlier, but then the menu doesn’t work correctly on mobile. Hoping for an update soon as I’m doing a lot of promotion as a web designer so want to look my best! :slight_smile: Thank you!!

Hey @jquinn33,

We’re sorry but there’s no update yet.

I’m wondering what the exact issue on mobile though as X doesn’t really support a Sticky Navigation on mobile so technically the only option to access the menu on mobile is to tap on the Scroll to Top anchor.

I provided more details on this similar thread where I said it’s best to use Pro for this case. The bug described here does not affect Pro Custom Headers also.

Hope that helps.

You had me at “all the issues in this thread do not exist in Pro Header!” :slight_smile: Just upgraded to Pro and all my troubles went away! YAY! Thank you so much, Christian!! I own several X licenses and can’t tell you how happy I and my clients are with your product and support!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!

You’re always welcome @jquinn33!

Glad @christian_y was able to help you here.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.