Slow querys

Hi,

when I check my site with the Query Monitor I got different warning for “slow queries” and “double queries”. I have attached you a screenshot.

Do you know what can be the reason for this and how can I fix it? I develop on localhost at the moment.

Michael

Hello Michael,

Thanks for posting in! The queries is needed especially if you are using Pro theme and that you have assigned custom header/footers to specific pages. You can create a test by just using the default header and footer and compare it to your current results. More installed plugins will contribute to another queries as well.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

thank you for the answer.

But I don´t use the Pro Theme. I just just X and my Child Theme. So how can I fix this problem?

Michael

Hi Michael,

The screenshot is not showing the details as it is kind of blurry. Is it possible that you can move your website to a live server and get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using a secure note so that we can check the queries and see what is the problem cause?

At this stage the only thing we can do is to suggest you following the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.

2. Disable all plugins except Cornerstone and run the query test again and see the result.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.