Slider Revolution Update – Big Error on one page

hello

I have updated the Slider Revolution to the latest version. Unfortunately a page is no longer displayed and it is no longer editable. https://bereiter-visual.ch/inspiration/
The other pages look good at first sight.

Could you help please?

Hi Janine,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site and the content of your site is being served by the cache. This could be the cause of the issue because this error also appears due to aggressive cache. Please clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how this goes!

Hi
Unfortunately, it is still not working.
I will send you an Secure Note with the Error.

Hi Janine,

What is the version of Rev Slider that is installed on your site? Is it 6.1.8? Version 6.1.8 is the current support version of Rev Slider with the theme. We recommend our users to use the supported version so everything works seamlessly.

If you are using this version, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hi Janine,

Did you change the login link for your website? Because when I try to access /wp-admin or /wp-login.php I get this:

Is there a chance that you can check and disable the IP blocker so that we can check your setup?

Thank you.

Hello Janine,

It seems that the redirection plugin and your SSL settings is causing some issues. I would recommend that you install Really Simple SSL plugin and see to it that you have installed your SSL properly. You may also temporarily disable Redirection plugin and do the test again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi

I could fix it. It was a problem with the redirection plugin.
Thank you a so much!

We’re glad that you found the conflicting plugin, Janine.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.