Site validated but saying its not validated

Hi there,

I recently validated my site. However, it says it’s validated when I validated it but it also isn’t validated.

I have gone through the problems with product validations doc yet it is no help for this problem. Please can you help?

Hey Niall,

There are server setups that won’t allow the license to be saved in a database. Up until now, the exact cause of that is still unknown to us so you will need to insert your license to your database manually.

The solution provided by another user in THIS THREAD might help so I’d recommend you follow it.

Your web host might also help you with that. Just refer the web host support to that thread. If the web host could diagnose what’s causing the issue since this is really that is something that is caused by the server setup, that would be great.

Hope that helps.

Hey Kian,

Your site is validated. See my response in your thread here Site validation refresh fails. You had a different validation issue like what other users experienced in this thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.