I am trying to use lines in between text and no matter what I do, it looks fine on the back end and then they literally move their location on the front end. I’ve literally wasted an entire day trying to do something so simple. I am about to ask for a refund.
This is how the line looks on my end:
I also tried to check on my local setup and the Classic Line element remains in the same place when it is on the builder and when I check the actual site.
If this is still an ongoing issue on your end, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note so that we can check the display in the backend in your setup:
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.