I am trying to create a sidebar to only 1 page of my site and its child pages. I looked all over the searches and Google, but it seems my problem has yet been fixed.
- Using the Renew stack
- Created a new sidebar menu and check marked only the pages I wanted it on.
- Added widgets to the menu
- CONTENT LAYOUT is “Content Left, Sidebar Right” in OPTIONS>LAYOUT AND DESIGN
- The PAGE TEMPLATE is BLANK - NO CONTAINER | HEADER, FOOTER and still sees no sidebar.
- When I try LAYOUT - CONTENT LEFT, SIDEBAR RIGHT, the sidebar is at the bottom of all the sections, but before the footer.
I think I read everything about sidebars on this forum and tried to find youtubes on this. No luck. My head hurts. Now I bow to your support.