Search Results Page Layout Issue

From reading another article, I determined that the search results page should mimic the Archive page settings. In my theme options I have Archive page setup like in the photo below but my search page is not showing masonry layout and only shows one very large image per line and not 3 per column which I was anticipating.

https://carolcustomdesign.com/?s=bracelet

Am I doing something wrong?

Hello @mattkutz,

Thanks for writing in! We can confirmed that this is a bug in the recent release update. We’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it. This will be updated once we roll out the next release update cycle.

Please bear with us.

Any idea on a timeframe? I have a very pushy client and I can not figure out a way to even edit the css for just that page, because the css fix I have ends up breaking other pages.

Hello @mattkutz,

We do not have an ETA yet. If you want to have a quick fix, perhaps these following threads can help you:

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

Thanks for the info! It isn’t the best solution, but it works for now and that is all that matters. Thanks for your response.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.