Scrolling effect is gone after update X

Hi there,

After I updated X to latest version, the scrolling effect (up and down on one-pager) stopped working.
Instead it just jumps to the sections.
First I thought it came from some JS minify plugin, so I tested with a backup.
It looks like problem showed after X update.
Please help

Thank you

Hi Again,
I found out that there are 2 links on the page which still work. (the desired smooth scrolling effect is still here ):slight_smile:
But why the effect is gone on all menu items? Actually the links are the same.
If you want to investigate the 2 working links. you can find them when u navigate like this: Development>Layoutplan 2D

Hi there,

First of all, you should not use any assets minification plugin as the theme itself minifies its assets and having those plugins will make the assets double minify which will stop the normal functionality.

I checked the case with my local installation with version 5.1.1 and the One Page Navigation functionality is working correctly. Kindly start over the settings with the guide below:

Also, kindly check for 3rd party plugin conflicts if you use any.

Hope it helps.

Hi there,
and thanks for your response.
The one-page menu is fine. just the scrolling effect is gone.
But only on the 2 links within the page the scrolling effect is still there.
Please read my issue again carefully.
one more thing i recognized is that a hover effect in the mega-submenu (over the images) doesn’t work anymore either.
actually there should be a hover effect on submenu-items (golden background on hover)
When I load the backup from before I updated everything works fine (scrolling effect and hover in menu)

It would be great if you could have a closer look at this.

Hi There,

I can see the issue. Though you are using Ubermenu. You could try testing for a plugin conflict first. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

I doubled check your settings: and seems right. Since that is a function of Ubermenu, let’s just see if there’s a conflict. Let us know how this goes.

1 Like

Hi Lely,

Many thx, I found the problem.
I needed to fill in the #section-anchors in the uber menu like in the link you sent.
Before I only added the #section-anchors to the normal menu. (which used to work fine)

Thx again ! you`re awesome :heart:

1 Like

Glad we could help.