Row shifts to the right of section

On a website i’m working on the row in de header section shifts to the right of the screen. If have it centered but when i’m at the top of the page everything moves to the right. When I scroll down the row shifts back to the center.

Can’t find out why.

url of the website is: https://360talk.nl/website/

Hi @Timmid,

Thank you for writing in, but did you already resolve the issue? The Row content is always centered on my end.

Usually, that issue happens if your Navbar Top Height is not properly set (like your content is taller than the navbar set height)

Please clarify,
Cheers!

Hello Friech,

Thx for the reply. I did’t resolve the issue yet. It’s still here on my end. I see the problem only on chrome and not safari.

I’ve tried to change the Nabber top height but that did’t help.

It looks like it’s connected with the nabber scroll animation because it jumps to the center when i’m scrolling down the page.

Hope you can help me out!

Hello Studio Mashup,

I am another staff checking in. I don’t see the element move to the right. This is what I am seeing:

Can you please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test the site again.

Hello Ruenel,

I’ve found out that if I set a logo width in the Header Options the content in the header section jumps to the right. When i leave it blank the problem seams gone. So I leave it blank for now.

It has something to do with the logo widht of height i think.

Thx for now.

Hi Studio Mashup,

If you want us to look into it, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hello Jade,

Please look into it. There is something weird on the top section of the home page of the website.

There is space above the row in the header section but i did’t gave it any margin or padding (see screenshot). when i scroll down the space disappears and the columns jump up.

I only experience the problems with Google chrome browser.

Hi @Timmid,

The problem that you are experiencing regarding the top padding is related to the custom CSS that you added into X > Theme Options > CSS.

You added a 0 height to the header and it ruins all the calculations of the Fixed Top feature of the header of the theme:

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 12.29.43

There might be other problematic code chunks there also.

Please kindly consider that we do not support customization related request, whether it is the customization itself or a side effect of custom code that you added to the theme. You will need to contact a developer to implement the customization or fix the side effect for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Christopher,

Thx for the help. The height of 0 css in combination with the navbar heigh seems to be the problem.

But I added the height 0 css to move the site content behind the transparent background. This was given as a solution by tour staff in an other forum post I opened.

Is there an other way to move the header behind the transparent navbar?

Thank you in advance!

I found this code on the support forum that seems to work:

body.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap {
position: fixed;
width: 100%;
z-index:99999;}

Hello @Timmid,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.