Revolution slider text not appearing correct on desktop

I have four slides created. They seem to begin in random order when I load my site. And now, one of the slides text animation is scrambled when the slide comes up on desktop and mobile.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for writing in, try turning off the Auto Responsive option of your text layer.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-se-doc/layer-responsive-behavior/

Another thing, please check all your custom CSS here and address if it finds an error.

If none of that works, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

I attempted to change the behaviors of the layers. It did not fix the issue. I also, its been quite a while since I messed with CSS; I don’t know which code I need to put in there.

Hey Stephanie,

The credentials you posted doesn’t work. Would you mind checking it?

Thanks.

My apologies, gave you the one for themeco. I have updated as requested.

Hey Stephanie,

Regarding the random order first, you’ve enabled Shuffle / Random Mode in General Settings.

Regarding the compressed text, it had to do with the animation, its speed and the speed of the slide. You will need to play around with what will work because there are rules documented for this. There is just a general guideline which you can find at https://www.themepunch.com/slider-revolution/layer-animations/

The jumbled texts are now fixed but with different animation.

Feel free to go back to your desire animation experiment with speed values.

Hope that helps.

You have been amazing, thank you for all your help!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

Morning,

Okay, I have run into another problem. I tweaked the settings you had on the slides and they worked wonderfully on desktop. However, when I run it on mobile device or with the screen narrowed to mobile width, it messes up again. I am also having an issue with the “read more” buttons not resizing, even after I turn on responsive behavior. Is there a resource you can point me to that might help?

Thank you so much for your time.

Hello Stephanie,

Please edit your slider and make sure that on each slides, the Auto Responsive behavior of the read More button is turned ON. I have checked the other buttons and it is not.

Please double check your slider, clear all your caches and then test the site again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.