Revolution Slider Error: Failed to load Stream youtube/facebook/instagram/twitter etc

Thank you but how do I do that or check that?

Hi @irontamoor,

Can you try this:

1. Login to FB account.
    2.) Then go to this URL: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/pages/getting-started/
    3.) On the upper part on the left of search text field, hover on MY APPS.
    4.) Select the APP that you are using on REVSLIDER Settings.
    5.) It was album test when I first check, but you might change it already because I didn’t see it right now. Anyway, just edit this APP, then look for the settings to add the page.

Hope this helps.

thank you
i am now using : F.BPS***
i tried to add the pages by settings > basic > add platform > “add page info”
still no improvement

edit accoding to FB you need FAbook Login/Graph API trying them now but no luck so far.

Hi There,

I found this error on your APP setup:

Currently Ineligible for Submission
Your submission is missing data in the following fields:
App Icon (1024 x 1024)

Please complete the information needed for your FB app setup. Let’s make sure there’s no issue on your FB app setup. I can see page tab is now added too. Then if the issue still persists, look for the error log.

thank you,
picure added, why do we need to create a facebook app? This was not a requiremnt before has the api changed?
this seems to be a new thing will i have to submit my app before i can get the slider to work?

looks like this a new thing with facebook you must now create a reviewed app in order to use the public gallrey api.

Facebook reports: (#10) To use ‘Page Public Content Access’, your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this ‘Page Public Content Access’ feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review.

i will have to complte this and then let you know.

Sure, please let us know. I think it’s been like that before, it requires APP (not actual app) to get API keys and other permissions.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.