Revolution Slider above masthead? Help

It’s LayerSliderWP, not Revolution. It’s on my staging site. The Revolution Slider has never worked. What’s on the non-staging live site is a mp4 video…

Hi there,

Looks like it only happens on the first load when the images and scripts are not yet downloaded by the browser. But it doesn’t happen after the second load.

And that’s because Layerslider doesn’t have preloader like Revslider, it just downloads the images and renders it. Similar when you add an image as a content, it will start empty and start to push down content once downloaded and rendered.

Have you tried Revslider in a different environment as recommended? And you should re-create your slide since your existing ones are faulty. Transfering to another environment will be just the same.

Thanks.

All the Revolution slides are deleted and it’s deactivated. Switching to a different host is not an option. Does Soliliquy have a preloader? I’m just not happy with Revolution Slider. I like that the templates in LayerSliderWP actually work.

Hi There,

It won’t be possible to add Soliloquy above the masthead.

The templates of Revolution Slider do work, I have used many of them multiple times, I recommend you downloading it a fresh version and give it another try, sincerely, I personally find Revolution Slider much better and easier to use.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

I’ve already deleted the plugin multiple times and imported the templates and nothing has worked.

If you can get it to work and display on my page, please let me know.

Hi there,

There is no way I can make it display. As I said, exported sliders from your site doesn’t work, I can’t make it display even on my installations. The sliders itself are corrupted.

Hence, my recommendation is to re-create them again (not by importing).

I’ll just continue checking as we can’t narrow down the search and we can’t eliminate possible causes one by one.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.