Rev Slider Not Working Safari

hi,

This support request is in reference to this thread Revolution Slider issue in Safari Browser and on mobile devices I didn’t do anything special to the slider except changing photos, text, etc. I’m not sure why all these JS, etc. errors exist in the slider. I can see the other sliders in different browsers and they show up properly, but not this one. It also does not show properly in other browsers.

I did the regular testing but no change. Can someone please help me figure this out?

Hello @fantasy_5,

Thanks for reaching. We are still seeing the JS errors on the page. It is not just from the slider. It could be coming from a 3rd party plugin. Please disable the plugin one by one to find out which one is causing these JS errors.

Best Regards.

Hi, Ruenel

I disabled plugins and conducted the other tests. I still can’t figure out why the errors exist and the slider is behaving this way. All of the other sliders’ colors show up properly in all of the browsers.

Hello @fantasy_5,

I have investigated the issue and I suspect that this is a conflict between the latest version of Slider Revolution and the Safari browser. All the elements are in place. The background color is not displaying though. Since you are using a registered copy of the Slider Revolution plugin, please contact the creators of the plugin. They should be able to fix the issue or at least be aware of this issue for further investigation. You can get in touch with them here: https://support.sliderrevolution.com/

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you so much.

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.