I purchased a purchase code and it looks like it won’t allow me to enter the purchase code if the theme is not up to date so hopefully someone can tell me how update the theme and then allow me to properly enter the purchase code or point me in the right direction to get this matter resolved. Thanks.
You can update the theme and plugins manually through FTP
Please check manual updates section on the link below.
Hello Paul! Thanks for your reply, we have tried everything and from researching the issue it’s saying because our X is not updated it won’t allow us to validate our purchase code. We are current on 5.2.5 version. Thanks.
Well in that case, you can update the theme manually instead. Please check out “Manual Updates” section from this knowledge base article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62
You can also do the following:
- Go to X > Validation > Theme Options Manager and download the XCS file to your local machine.
- Go to Appearance > Themes and switch the theme to Twenty Seventeen theme.
- Delete X theme completely.
- Go to your dashboard (https://theme.co/apex/dashboard) and download a fresh copy of the X theme (x.zip)
- Go back to Appearance > Themes and add a new theme by selecting to upload the x.zip file. Once uploaded, please activate it.
- When you see that the X theme is installed, please go to X > Validation > Theme Options Manager and import the XCS file which you have downloaded. This would make sure that you have preserve the same theme options settings as you have it before.
- And lastly, you can initiate to validate the theme again.
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.