Product sidebar missing after update

Hi,

I recently updated our parent theme and our widget sidebar has disappeared from the product page.

Any ideas?

Hey Jack,

I see that you’ve update Cornerstone but not X. Please update X to the latest version and always ensure that both X and Cornerstone are always up to date as their version come in pairs.

If the issue persists, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Next, please try switching to the parent theme to see if a custom template is causing the issue.

I also see you’re using WP Fastest Cache and resources are minified. Please clear all caches and deactivate the caching plugin temporarily while you test or the issue persists.

Thanks.

Hi,

Cornerstone and x are both up to date but problem still persists.

Installed Version
6.4.6 CHANGELOG
Latest Version Available
6.4.6 CHANGELOG
Checked Every 12 Hours
Check Now

Also tried disabling WP Fastest cache and activated the parent theme but still no luck.

Sorry for the confusion. Did you mean you have a sidebar in a WooCommerce Single Product page (see secure note for the page I’m referring to)? If so, our theme doesn’t really support displaying a sidebar for single products.

If you have enabled a sidebar through custom code, regretfully, you’d need to forward it to a third party developer to update the custom code for you. Though we could give some guidance on custom coding here, it’s not a part of our support to fix nor enhance custom code.

If that is not the case, please give us more details including the URL of the page having the issue and access to your WordPress Admin in a Secure Note

Thanks.

Hi,

Yes, that’s correct. The developer must have added the functionality. I’ll get in touch with him and find out.

Thanks

Sure, please contact them as they may able to provide further information. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.