Product description not seen

hi support! The product data sheets and the description and reviews tabs are not displayed … in the product shde options it is all active, I searched the forum but I can’t find the problem

problem solved by activating up sells
I don’t understand what centers will be a bug
now, however, related products do not work:persevere:

Hello @xbrs,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme. Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 6.5.6
  • Cornerstone 3.5.5

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Please let us know how it goes.

thanks for your answer! I confirm that everything is updated but the related products are not shown. I currently don’t use any cache plugins

Hi @xbrs,

I have tested this on my local setup using the latest supported Woocommerce version which 3.6.2 and the description is displaying correctly.

Are you using the supported version? If you are, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

ok thanks inserted in the secure note.
the description is now shown, the related products do not work

Hi @xbrs,

Thank you for the credentials. Please add a number under RELATED PRODUCT POST COUNT settings

Try 4 or any number of products you want to show in there.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.