Problem with font size in topbar after update

Hi! I did an update a couple of hours ago and a few things broke.

1. In the top bar social icons and text has much smaller font than I’ve defined in CSS, which is still unchanged. And if go to Customize, to CSS, it’s still there and in the Customize screen everything is being show as it should be.

2. Background color of Footer widget area. It should be the same color like the background of the right sidebar (grey; not orange).

My site: https://wearefromlatvia.com.

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! I can tell that you are using Site ground. Could you please clear your site cache or temporarily disable the supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

The orange color of your footer is set somewhere in the theme. You may need to check this setting in X > Theme Options > Ethos. If you want to change it to grey, please add the following CSS code in the X > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.x-colophon.top {
     background-color: transparent;
 }

Hope this helps.

Thanks! Footer problem is solved.

I have disabled SuperCacher. Flushed the cache. Fonts are the same (small), while should be 18px. In Global CSS I have this for I don’t know maybe half a year:

.x-topbar .p-info, .x-topbar .p-info a, .x-topbar .x-social-global a {
font-size: 18px !important;
}

Oh, no, my bad, nothing has changed in fact. I see grey background in the Customize mode only (in the preview you see on the right). But not when accessing my website as a normal user.

Hi There,

Where did you added that code? I don’t see that on the x-generated-css area. Please update that code to this:

.x-topbar .p-info,
.x-topbar .p-info a,
.x-topbar .x-social-global a {
	color: red;
	font-size: 18px;
}
.x-topbar .x-social-global a:hover {
	color: white;
}

And add it on the X > Theme Options > CSS

Please add this to X > Theme Options > CSS as well.

.x-colophon.top {
     background-color: transparent;
 }

But, before that, please update your Cornerstone to the latest version (3.1.5). because what you have now is not compatible with your X (6.1.5)

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

Thanks! Problem is solved. All that was necessary was to update Cornerstone.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.