Pro Footer Not Showing in E-Commerce Pages

Hi there, we are using Pro Footer and it has a condition of “Entire Site” however on product pages it does not show? Your expertise is needed! Please help?

Hi @RocktheHouse1876,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your footer not showing on your e-commerce pages.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Thank you, I’ve went through the list above.

I’ve reached out to WpEasyCart plugin, they mentioned it seems possibly a theme issue. I found this thread on X which seems to suggest it is hole in the X theme? I might be reading it wrong. The thread mentions the individual had the same issue with X theme and WPEasyCart product pages . However, I tried the code solution stated and it seems the code didn’t work for me or the person on the thread. What would be your thoughts?

The Pro Header and footer does not show on the product posts pages only. To keep our ecommerce site running I’ve added html in a child theme for a temporary header (to show navigation). However, one can see the Pro footer which is set for entire site, doesn’t show on product pages.

Hi @RocktheHouse1876,

As Ruenel said in another thread, the post type for the product is not using the default single.php template, it has its own template single-ec_store.php, which is regretfully is not compatible with the custom footers.

Please follow Ruenel’s first solution on the other thread, by creating a new single-ec_store.php file on your child theme. If this does not work still, I’m afraid there is nothing we can do about it as the Theme and WpEasyCart is not fully compatible.

Thank you for understanding,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.