Hi, Thanks for your help.
On further investigation today, I have noticed that when editing (especially text) in the content builder, the physical memory usage on my hosting site can rise to 70-100% of 1GB at which point I have now realised that my IP address is being temporarily blocked.
I can switch networks (different IP address) and access the site again.
Text is updated as you type so it must be constantly sending requests to the server which is causing the anomaly.
I don’t pretend to understand how all this works but I need to ascertain where the problem is.
Is it the PRO theme or configuration of my web hosting.