Preview problem

Hi, i got a little problem with my woocommerce website, when i click on the link (conditions générales) it mades a previews but we see nothing. Can u help me to find the solution ?

The website is https://plusquunecase.com/ .

Thks and have a good day

Hi Adrien,

Thank you for writing in, do you have created a Terms and conditions page? If not, please create that page first, then navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced and set your Terms and conditions page.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hello yes i got a page set as u asked, the problem is that when i click on the page it writes “children”. It doest open a real page its only a preview. Maybe it has something to do with my child theme ? I hope u’ll find the solution, i’ll continue trying to solve it myself. In case we won’t be able to change the preview maybe we could change the code, so that when we click on the link the page 'll be open in an other tab/ window ? I would even prefer this solution.

Thank u for ur help.

Cheers

Hi Adrien,

Opening terms and condition page on a new tab was already ask previously. Please check this thread for guidance. Note that more than that is outside the scope of our support.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.