Portfolio filters not working properly

After I updated the theme when I click on the portfolio filters the images are overlapping and the whole website gets messed up… what can I do?

Hello Pavel,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully there is a known conflict with the latest release that affected the portfolio layout’s masonry blog. Our developers are already made aware of this issue and already fixing it. We cannot make any promises at this moment. I will just bump the issue tracker and add your thread as a note to follow up on this issue. Please bear with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

I need this feature, thanks for understanding… I will be waiting!

Please watch out for the update when we roll it out. You can check out the changelog here:

Or if you are using the Pro theme, you can check the changelog here:

Best Regards.

Hi @pocomaxs2 ,

I apologize this problem has persisted. We don’t have an imminent point release coming, so there are some options.

1. Download the previous version of X or Pro from your dashboard and install it. Unfortunately this will remove new features like the Slider elements.
  2. Or (preferable) Add this line of code under Global JS in Cornerstone. (Click the JS button, then switch to the Global tab)
if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css'

That will prevent the jQuery errors and restore masonry functionality. When the next release comes out, you can remove this code, but it won’t be harmful to leave it in place.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.