Parallax Effect not working

Hi There,

Not only before opening <?php tag, but also remove all empty space on the bottom of the functions.php file.

The FTP credentials you provided above did not work, please check.

Thanks,

Hi,

i deleted the empty space at the end too but the problem remains.

EDIT:
I can access the backend again but still get this php error. See secure note.

EDIT 2:
I put the site into under construction mode.

Hi There,

Thanks, FTP works now but not the wp-admin credentials, what plugin did you use to change the login page URL? Would you mind navigating to /wp-content/plugins and renaming that plugin so it will be deactivated and see if that resolves the issue? And rename the cornerstone folder too as the current version of Cornerstone that is installed on your site is not compatible with the version of your theme. You need to update that after we resolve this issue.

And please to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) to make sure that this is not caching related.

And if the renaming of the plugin did not work, please write your reply (regarding this error) on a new thread, as this one is getting too long and not related to the original issue. And provide us login credentials (wp-admin and FTp) on that new thread.

And prepare to set up a staging site too, as this errors throwing usually when your files or database corrupted.

How to Fix Corrupted Files and Databases in WordPress

Cheers!

Ok.

I renamed the plugin but i still get php errors. I will open a new thread now. Thanks!

Thanks, we’ll continue on that thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.