Pages missing from the Header Builder's assignment section


I’ve created 2 different menus (French + English) with the X Pro Header Builer for my bilingual website. Currently, I’m trying to get each menu to show up on the correct pages depending on the language. However, some of the pages fail to show up in the list of available pages on the Header Builder assigning tool (see right-hand portion of the screenshot

I just figured out that this issue immediately comes up when I set the page’s link to its translation with the Polylang plugin (see Before that, the page appears normally in the Header assigning tool. After I’ve set the link to the translation, it’s just permanently gone from the Header assigning tool.

My question is: could there be a way to assign those headers manually by editing the theme’s PHP files? Or should I look into a different way of setting up the translation for my website?

I hope my explanation is not too confusing! Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

There are known issues with Pro and translation in which our developers are working at. But we recently released a bug fix about Poly lang being affected by WPML integration. I’m not sure if it’s related but would you mind providing your site’s URL and login credentials on a secure note? Your setup is the best candidate for investigation as I can’t reproduce this on my end, perhaps I’m missing something.


Hi there,

I see that you bumped your thread, is there additional request or issues about this? Or perhaps something we can check?


My bad, I just messed up while trying to add a private reply with my login credentials. You can ignore that reply :wink:
Thank you!

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login information. As my colleague pointed out there was an attempt to fix the hijacking of the Polylang plugin WPML integration functionality.

We do not know if this will apply to the problem you are experiencing or we will need to investigate more and give the report to our development team.

To be able to assess the situation we will need you to update the theme to version 1.2.7.

We did not risk to do it for you as you may have other plugins that might be problematic and it is not advised to update the theme without having a backup of the website or doing it in a staging environment.

Kindly make a backup of your website and update the theme to version 1.2.7 to follow up the case for you.

Kindly get back to us with the result of the test in the new version. For more information on the new release kindly read our changelog:

If you still are experiencing the problem we will be thankful if you also add the FTP credentials to the Secure Note just in case if our developers need an access to the files.

Thank you very much for your cooperation and contribution.

Kindly make a backup of your website and update the theme to version 1.2.7 to follow up the case for you.

Apologies for the late reply. I’ve just done that, yet the problem still persists. I’ll go ahead and attach my FTP credentials to the Secure Note right away.
Thank you!

Hello There,

Unfortunately, Polylang integration for header builder is not yet in place: Official integration was only for WPML at the moment as stated on our changelog here:

This is how it works for WPML:

As stated, we don’t have ETA yet for Polylang.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.