Page won't save with wpml installed since 2.5.1 update

Hi !

Since the 2.5.1 pro update, if WPML is activated, i can’t save my pages anymore on the builder.

It was working fine before the update, i have to wait for a update from pro/wpml or is there anything i can do ?

Sorry for my bad English and thanks.

Hi,

Can you please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

For the mean time, you can try increase your memory limit by following our guide below

Thanks

Hi and thanks for the reply,

After further investigation its not the main plugin of WPML who is the cause but the “WPML String Translation” plugin, if its activated i can’t save the pages in the builder.
I don’t think its a memory issue since i have lot of other sites with same plugins installed and same hosting.

I have added admin login in secure note.

Thanks.

Hi @popoche,

I’ve taken a look and when you try to save with the String Translation plugin active this error is generated:

<div id="error"><p class="wpdberror"><strong>Erreur de la base de données WordPress :</strong> [Table &#039;scientaxodwp2.wpsc_icl_string_packages&#039; doesn&#039;t exist]<br /><code>SELECT s.ID
		FROM wpsc_icl_string_packages s
		WHERE s.kind=&#039;Page Builder ShortCode Strings&#039; AND s.name=&#039;2&#039; AND s.title=&#039;Page Builder Page 2&#039; AND s.post_id=&#039;2&#039;</code></p></div><div id="error"><p class="wpdberror"><strong>Erreur de la base de données WordPress :</strong> [Table &#039;scientaxodwp2.wpsc_icl_string_packages&#039; doesn&#039;t exist]<br /><code>SELECT s.ID
		FROM wpsc_icl_string_packages s
		WHERE s.kind=&#039;Page Builder ShortCode Strings&#039; AND s.name=&#039;2&#039; AND s.title=&#039;Page Builder Page 2&#039; AND s.post_id=&#039;2&#039;</code></p></div>

It looks like one of the database tables for string translation doesn’t exist. This looks like an issue with WPML itself rather than the builder. Here’s a WPML support thread I found with what appears to be the same issue: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/table-toplove_db-wp_icl_string_packages-doesnt-exist/

You could try what is suggested there, or just reach out to WPML for support. Hopefully this helps.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply.

I created the table manually and everything seem to work again :smile:

Glad it’s okay now, cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.