Page not editable with Pro - all of a sudden

Hi @lvandeemter,

Sure, please let us know.

And about the language overriding the other isn’t a bug, and looks like it’s only specific to your installation. You can check it here https://www.dropbox.com/s/dji9hkxpjvb8t2k/bandicam%202018-11-02%2003-21-06-310.mp4?dl=0 and it’s not happening, I tried it on multiple installations too.

I also checked other threads and I don’t see similar issues, the same issue was present on header and footer builder but already fixed, I think last May.

All I could do is recheck it from your installation and see what’s going on. Though have you tried a clean installation of the theme?

Thanks!

Hi Rad, thank you so much for helping out again…

No, I did not try a clean PRO installation.
F.y.i. : this site was originally created with the X-theme and upgrated to PRO. Then we installed the WPML plugin for multi-language and than all this started.

My questions for a trying a clear installations are:

• can we use the child theme that we have now with the clear installation?
  • do you have a standard step-by-step handout - for this? So I can be sure that I do everything oke?

What do you mean exactly with this: “All I could do is recheck it from your installation and see what’s going on”.

Thanks for you help again.

Hey @lvandeemter,

To your question:

No, please try the parent theme along with a clean install of WordPress with no third party plugins and optimizations such as caching.

Regretfully, we don’t have a tutorial so you must have a back up of your current setup or test in a different environment or server.

Thanks.

Sorry, do I understand it correctly, that you suggest to completely rebuild the website from scratch?

Hello @lvandeemter,

No we didn’t mean by that. I would highly suggest that you go over which page you are having the issue. Please check both the english and the translate page if they are editable in Pro or which one is having a difficulty in editing in Pro. You should be able to edit at least in one of the pages. If everything else fails, you may only rebuild the page from scratch. You can only resort to this usually when you have switched between editors or has corrupted the Pro editor’s data. I doubt this isn’t the case since we were able to edit the page as shown in my previous response.

Hope this helps.

I will try this. Thank you very much.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.