Outdated woocommerce template files (not a child theme or own template)

Hi Guys,

For future reference, please always check our compatibility page and changelog before updating to prevent this kind of issues.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks

hi paul, will this issue be gone with the next update or must we do it ourselfs now? thanks again! kai

Hi There @iTurtle

This issues will be resolved once in a while with the new update releases. However if you have WooCommerce template changes in your child theme, those issues you will have to manually resolve.

Thanks!

hi @mldarshana, thanks for your reply. but i was asking about this specific issue i am having. will it be resolved by theme.co or not? thanks. kai
ps: you find my specific issue further up in this thread.

Hello @iTurtle,

Are you still getting this?
“Theme ist noch nicht für WooCommerce Germanized optimiert (Theme is not yet optimized for WooCommerce Germanized)”

We only fix the issue with WooCommerce. Since this is another 3rd party plugin, we still need to investigate further and add for plugin support. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Thank you for your understanding.

hi @RueNel, i can’t find that note anywhere anymore :wink: thanks! just updated to woocommerce 3.2.2 and still ok. best regards, kai

Hey @iTurtle,

We are just glad that by updating WooCommerce corrected the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

@RueNel just to clarify. the issue was gone before! the update. i meant that after the latest update it was still ok… i assumed you did something to correct that issue. that is what you wrote. no?

Yes. Good to know it’s now resolve.