No Shop Page

I have searched everywhere for input.

Nothing has worked.

My shop page does not show any products.

Hi,

Can you provide us your shop url so we can take a closer look.

For the mean time, please make sure you have assigned it as your shop page under Woocommerce Settings.

Thanks

Hi,

To be able to assist you better, please provide us your wordpress admin login and ftp login in Secure Note

Thanks

Hi,

The wordpress admin login provided doesn’t seem to work.

Please check again and let us know.

Thanks

Hi,

I checked and can see you have woocommerce 3.5.4 installed

Please note that the latest supported version is woocommerce 3.5.1 as stated in our version compatibility page.

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Please rollback to 3.5.1 using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-rollback/

Thanks

Hi,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Summary

Yeah. Did all that. Still a non starter. Whats the deal. I’ve never encountered this problem before.

Again… I think this might have something to do with it.

Hey M,

I cleared all minified files and caches of the WP Fastest Cache plugin and also cleared another caching system and paused it then deactivated a block of third party plugins and the product showed up in your shop.

Please activate them one by one while checking if the problem returns each time.

Each time there’s an issue, please do clear all caches and deactivate caching in your site and then thoroughly check for a plugin conflict first.

Thanks.

well played. thank you very much. seriously. i spent days.

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.