No cornerstone plugin

I have a site that I recently added X to then upgraded to Pro. Cornerstone was on there, but I removed it manually (it was not loading with error). I assumed that when I removed X and installed Pro I would be prompted to install it, but it is not working. No part of the theme or theme config is working without Cornerstone, and I cannot see how to download or manually install the plugin.

Help?

Hi @cwasylishen,

Thank you for writing in, your decision to delete Cornerstone before installing Pro is the right call. Unlike X, Pro has a built-in Content Builder (its Cornerstone but built-in), so it would be redundant if you have Pro and Cornerstone active at same time.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

You don’t need to install Cornerstone if you’re using PRO. Please provide more details of the issue or provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.