New Category Not Showing As Menu Option

Hi,

I just added a new category but it doesn’t show as a menu option. I clicked on “View All” and still no luck. I disabled all plugins except Cornerstone and Woocommerce in case of conflict yet the problem persists.
I had this same problem with another x theme site and never was able to resolve it but I must with this site. Thank you for your help.

Hi Dee,

Do you mean you want to add the new category in the Main Menu area?

If so, you will have to add the category to the menu you are using in the Menu settings in WP Admin > Appearance > Menus.

Hope this helps.

It doesn’t show as an item that’s available to add to the menu, even when I click on “View All”.

Hi Dee,

Try clicking on the Search option beside View All and search for the category.

If you are still not able to see it, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

I have tried that and it didn’t work. I’m including the admin info in a secure note. Thank you.

Hello Dee,

I have checked you category list but I am not seeing any new category that is not part of the demo categories.

I have added a new test category and added it to the menu items and I didn’t have any issue.

Kindly double check and follow the steps laid out in my screenshots.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi Dee,

It seems that you have deleted your previous post. In case you are still not able to get this issue sorted, please let us know.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.