Navigation Collapsed one page

Hi! Navigation collapsed menu not closing on click… i have try some js code from others topic but no luck.

Hi,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

You could also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

yes… i’m fully upgraded… it not plugin… so any other possibility?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To resolve your issue, you will need a custom JS code. please add this JS code in the Theme Options > Global JS (http://prntscr.com/evswzb)

jQuery(function($) {
  $('.x-menu-collapsed .x-anchor').on( "click touchstart", function() {
    $('.x-off-canvas-close').click();
  });
});

For your reference thread, please check this out:

Hi! RueNel… its working on desktop… for mobile its weird for normal link. i scroll down the menu list… it auto close the canvas… not function with normal link.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! The code should have work the same as the desktop. It will only not work in Contact because there is a duplicate section ID “contact”. Please keep in mind that an ID must be unique. Please edit the page and make sure that there is only one section with contact as the ID.

Please let us know how it goes.

hi! ruenel…

Pls try it with mobile… the one page is working but some other link was not working… it will auto close canvas without activate link…

Hi there,

I changed the code to:

jQuery(function($) {
  $('.home .x-menu-collapsed .x-anchor').on( "click touchstart", function() {
    if ($(this).attr('href').indexOf('#') !== -1) {
      $('.x-off-canvas-close').click();
    }
  });
});

Now the closing effect will only work for the links to the same page. For the others, it will not be triggered.

Please kindly consider that the original Navigation Collapse element does not support auto close of the in-page links. This is part of the customization which is outside of our support scope. We did our best to give you a starter code for this, but it will be no perfect one and further development of the feature will be n your shoulders.

We already added this as a feature request in our issue tracker so it might be an official release in the future. But at the moment the workarounds we gave are all temporary and might have issues.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.