Multiple Errors with Theme / Cornerstone and 500 errors

Hi there,

Looks like your site is completely down, I can’t access it and it’s down even in http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/miktek.tv.html

About the max post size settings, you should contact your hosting provider so they could set it up for you. Local PHP settings may not be effective. Please increase the uploading and memory limit as well.

Thanks!

Not sure what you are checking or what you mean, checking www.miktek.tv is completely fine, and has nothing to do with the site in question. PHP can be handled and modified in cpanel. That is not the issue here, the issue is logging in and trying to access the network admin aspect of wordpress, which I cannot and has nothing to do with contacting hosting. Logging into my site worked fine, its the network admin that still does not work. Please advise.

Also, is there anyway to get an email notification of when this thread is updated? I see that there are hrs between responses that I can respond back to more quickly if I get a notification.

Hi there,

Your site was down, that’s what I mean. I checked it now and yes, it’s now up.

I checked your network admin and this is the error,

[17-Aug-2017 22:32:24 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_get_current_user() in /home/theaband/public_html/miktekinc/wp-includes/capabilities.php:539

Looks like your core files are corrupted, I suggest that you re-install your core files. And make sure to pay attention with file permissions, unfortunately, I can’t manually scan your core files for other issues. You’ll have to contact a developer that could check your system and fix it. The debug file should be available in /wp-content/debug.log in FTP.

Thanks.