Mobile site broken after Pro update

Hi

I updated my version of Pro yesterday to 5.1.4 and I’m now facing several issues with my site. For a starter, the mobile version is broken in many ways and is basically unusable, but also the desktop version is having issues (for instance scrolling is not working well, and some images that are supposed to slide with scrolling don’t). I’ve read the article about clearing all caches (https://theme.co/docs/site-appears-broken-after-updates) and I did that but with no luck. I don’t have Cloudflare activated so that shouldn’t be an issue either.

If you could please have a look and let me know that would be very much appreciated. Here is the link to my site:
tizianabellini.com

Many thanks in advance
Corrado

Hey Corrado,

The only issue I see is the double scrollbar so it’s hard to scroll especially on mobile.

The issue is being caused by the Dropdown element which I have replicated in my site so this looks like a bug. I’ll post this issue in our tracker so this case will be queued for investigation.

For now, please contact your web host to revert your site from a previous version. Please note that it is not recommended to update a website directly. We strongly advise that you test updates in a staging copy of your site.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Christian
Very much appreciated - I will revert to pre-update backup and follow your advise re future updates and staging site.

It might be related to the same problem but scrolling is particularly a problem on mobile. Plus I’m facing several other issues including not being able to click on the cart icon (I click but nothing happens - normally there would be a drop down cart window) or not displaying product images on mobile. The main image on the homepage (partially visible in your screenshot above) also doesn’t render on mobile (I checked with iOS and Android devices).

If you could confirm that these issues are all related to the same bug that would be great.
Many thanks again
Corrado

Hey Corrado,

Our developers are looking into the issue. We cannot promise any updates releasing soon, rest assured that we will be handling this issue closely.

Please bear with us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.