Mobile menu and backend is not working

I just upgraded x theme, but my backend website is broken. and mobile menu hamburger button is not working. I am also getting this error whenever trying to download any plugins

Hi Mohd,

Kindly also make sure that you have updated Cornerstone to the latest version as it will cause an incompatibility issue if only one of them is updated. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

If the issue persists, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case you are still getting the same issue, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.