Mobile button & menu on all screen sizes

Hello, I like the layout of the mobile menu, on the smaller screen sizes and would like that for the XL screen size as well. How can I do that?
Thanks in Advance!
Adriaan

Hello Adriaan,

Thanks for writing to us.

Regretfully there is no option to display the mobile menu in XL screens size, it would require custom development. I would suggest you contact a developer who can assist you with your concern or you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered. Please note we don’t provide custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

Alternatively, you can upgrade your X theme to a Pro theme where you would get a Header Builder, by the help of Header Builder you can create a custom Header layout.

Thanks for understanding

Hello Prakash_s,
Thanks for your swift answer. I am a bit dissapointed by your answer. If all other screen sizes can display the mobile menu it seems like a minor adjustment to some settings. But apparently I am overestimating the flexibility of X theme. From what I understood from various comments, Pro demands a learning curve which I am not looking forward to. I will find another solution.
Thanks,
Adriaan

Hi @LaGrandeServe,

The desktop and the mobile menu of the X theme have been carefully designed both aesthetically along with its functionality. It is also designed with optimization in mind. Both of these menus were designed as intended for specific screen sizes which is why we do not have an option to use only the mobile menu for all screen sizes or vice versa.

If you try to use custom CSS like on this thread, Mobile menu showing up on the navbar, it may or may not work. One thing to keep in mind that sooner or later the custom CSS may create a conflict or issues in the future.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.